Thursday, June 07, 2007

See Sea Ace

Negotiating skills.
Something I will strive to further improve on.
Why?
Because CCAs are part of the job interview now. They will be there, burned into my report. And when the time comes where the interviewer asks why I, unlike so many other applicants, have pretty much 0% of qualities shown in most CCAs printed on that damn paper, I will have to come up with a better reply than "My CCA had no value, and I hate sports. It gave me no chance to show any values other than endurance for swimming fifty trillion laps each couple of days."

It sucks that, being in Sec 4, it's too late to change my CCA.

Being an average counselor. Involves no sports. Forces the leadership out of you. Responsibility plays a big part in keeping students, including yourself, in order.

Being an average librarian. Shows responsibility for keeping books safe. Assists the members of staff. Self-discipline is fostered by remaining silent in library.

An average Computer Club member. Gains knowledge of how to use the tool that is associated to the business world, and slowly becoming the most important machine in our lives today. Provides a chance to help old staff persons who did not learn how to use a computer in their youth.

An average art club member. If the member has an interest in the arts, this will nurture their talents and interests and will prove beneficial if they wish to have a job involving the specific art form they are interested in.

An average water polo member. Gets to learn how to swim well. And catch a ball. And be fit.
Leadership is only given to those above average in the sport, and thus this value is not shared by the other members on their report card. Teamwork is the only other value I see in this one.

Now, please, if I sound too pushy with my opinion, go ahead and tell me what you think.
(I'll still hate Waterpolo as a CCA. All we do is swim, as I've said many times before. Jeez. We don't even learn much else other than how to move in water faster. Or stay there longer.)

I SHOULD'VE CHOSE NPCC
OR NCC
SOMETHING
ANYTHING
NOT INVOLVING SPORTS

NOBODY TOLD ME THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN
SYSTEM-CHANGING BUTTOCK-HOLES.
stupid sec 1 self..

Stupid new report card system


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment