Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Crossing Over to The Sinister

I've decided to start using my left hand a lot more for things. Anything. As part of an aim for ambidexterity.
I decided this yesterday actually, but who givizzles a shizzle.
And I shall document my progress here.

I first started with switching the buttons of my mouse to suit my left hand (i.e: The right-click function is now on the left button, and the Click function is on the right button.)
and using the mouse with my left hand.

Of course, through the course of the day writing practice with the left hand was made.
Drawing, too.

And yesterday night I had the displeasure of trying to brush my teeth with my left hand. Arrgh. Twas a tediously patternless and slow task.

I will continue posting the progress here (that is, if I remember to do so.)
Hopefully will help me get back to updating this thing with the usual posts.


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment