Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chain chain chain.

I'd like to type about the chain letters that depict the dramatic and very, very sad deaths/sufferings of children and people.

In particular, the ones that end with "The X corporation has agreed to donate $1 to help Lucy get her leg back for every email address this is forwarded to. Please keep the message going!
"

Where is the morality in donating money on a condition? "I will only donate if I see a list of emails".
It just sounds a little unbelievable to me. And how does the starter of the email expect to get the huge list of emails back? Is she/he / he/she waiting for the email to weave its way through all of the worlds population to get back to that person?
I mean, by the time that happens, the cause is probably lost. Little Charlie who needed the operation money from that email would have been gone by then.

And that is why I don't believe that particular class of chain email.


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment