Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Over!




Woot.z.

My CLB composition felt real good, I wrote about two girls that encountered this person whose grandfather fell in a longkang. Girl calls her father, who is a doctor, etc.

CLB paper 2 wasnt that nice. Quite a lot of tikams. At least I had a moderate amount of answers that were same as Van's.

Van brought me to the mrt via cab, and thus she was the last student I saw in school.
Last outram uniform other than mine that I saw today belonged to David Gammon (he was in Harbourfront mrt.)

It's finally over!
And now I gotsta get started on stuff. I feel free, fresh. And the rain helped this feeling too.

Got myself organic oaten biscuits again. And organic milk, too. For the organic cereal. ^^
The milk tastes creamy.

Yah, not an organised post.
Time to exercise and study physics!


-Zan

1 comment:

  1. YAYYY IM THE LAST
    AND I SHOULD BE THE LAST
    THIS IS THE WAY THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE
    THEY ARE IN ORDER

    WHOOOOOOO

    hahahahahahahah


    VAN

    ReplyDelete