Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back

Back to evenly-aligned and clean sidewalks!

Back to no more converting Baht into Singapore dollars every time I see a number!

Back to fans instead of air-conditioning!

Back to (almost) no more limbless people begging on the street!

Back to music on my computer!

Back to youtube!

Minesweeper!

Cereal!

Back to 'Hello' and 'Thank you' instead of 'sawasdee kap' and 'kap kun kap'!

Back to not washing my crocs every two days!

Back to not washing my clothes in the shower!

Back to non-bargained purchases!
Back to non-bargained purchases. Urgh.

Back to thick toilet paper! Awesome!

Back to no more 'Hey, lets all go get another foot massage' every 3 hours!

Back to the jungle!
I can see groups of trees again!

Back to Marang Road!

I'm back to Singapore!


(Woots.)


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment