Monday, June 22, 2009

Loobs.

Slapdash says:
List of interesting things to draw:

-tarot
-megaman robot masters
-mythical beasts
-mythical beasts of literature that are only described, but not illustrated, and are left to the artist's interpretation (eg behemoth)
-elemental creatures
-tribal shitizzle from africa + newzealand (egmasks)
-jap stuff.. duh.
-chimps/mandrills/spidermonkeys
-prehensile body parts of animals
-personifications/embodiments of things (eg Death, Life, War etc)


WARNING: NEXT PARAGRAPH NOT FOR THE "EEW"-ING VARIETY OF PEOPLE.
LOOK AWAY.
AWAY.

Decided to post a habit that started earlier this year, left me, and now seems to be returning.
When peeing on a really full bladder, I put four fingers of my hand on my stomach, just slightly below the belly button, and keep it there. After the last drop has been dropzed, I place my thumb where that area of my stomach now is, and measure the difference in distance.
Just to see how much of my bladder's width has changed. Heh.
Cheap thrillz.
Disgusting habits.
Off.

[Edit: I apologize to those who cannot/do not pee standing up. For they are unable to indulge in this sick, sick habit.]


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment