Friday, October 02, 2009

Termini

My inherent reluctance to turn 18 years of age has yet to present itself.
I will wait.

Postmortem: GP
Now that I think of it, I figure my answers were a bit disorganised. Ideas were presented, but were they clear? For some reason I fear more for the compre answers than for summary and AQ. Brr.
(I realise it's the end of the week. Felt more like a Monday, really. It's odd recalling that I went to school just a few days ago.) (Wait, it's promos already?)


Onwards.

ECONS 2 (time limits and memory will kill you)
BIOLOGY (memory will kill you)
-
PHYS 3 (not knowing will kill you)
MATH (careless mistakes, time limits and not knowing will kill you)
CLB1
CLB2
CLB (LC) (not recognising words will kill you)
-
-
ECONS 1 (not knowing will kill you)
PHYS 1 (careless mistakes will kill you)
PHYS 2 (careless mistakes will kill you)

In the summer grass is dying
In the winter grass is dying
Sit here and seek spring

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment