Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Matrix,

Resolutions.
sorry, lame joke

From 2009:
1. Consume nothing but water for 4 days. In January.
Didn't do it. The guilt had me recording my meals for months at a time, though. That's.. Jan 15 - Apr 24 and a briefer Sep 5 to Nov 20. And the only day where I actually did consume nothing but water was April 24th.

2. Obtain at least two As somewhere. Anywhere.
Math, 2.4km run.

5. (and this is from resolutions 2007..) To print out a Multiplication table to the 100s, and an Exponentiation table to the 12s.
Nope. Still nope! >:o

6. More than 1000 in the bank by March. Need to save, man.
Success.

Time for 2010.
1: B-standard for H2 Economics by July.

2: Be in the comfort zone for all subjects by mid-June.

3: Start running regularly again.

4: Be aquaintanced with at least 4 juniors that are non-judo.

5: As for As.

6: Secure my choice of path beyond JC.
Engineering? Architecture? Product design? Science? Writing? Math? Need to keep my mind open lest I find something I didn't know I wanted to do.


7: Read a German book with full comprehension.

8: Read a Mandarin book beyond the primary 3 level with full comprehension.

Kay, that's all for now.
Twenty-Ten, ahoy.

(I realise that if you add up all the digits of 2010, it's another instance of the number 3 in my life. Huzzah.)

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment