Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Rules of Coffee

"One kopi o kosong upsize, take away. thx"

PERSONAL RULES OF COFFEE CONSUMPTION
1. Only consume coffee if it preceeds exercise (meaning a RUN or GYM session, not an extended walk)
2. Coffee can only be obtained after a walk exceeding 30 minutes. Wake yourself up.
3. Do not use coffee more than 4 times a week.

So I've been trying out coffee as a stimulant to exercise. Findings so far from taking SAFRA Ya Kun's coffee in the morning, roughly 1 hr after waking (before any meals) are as follows:

-The full effects kick in 15-25 minutes after consumption. FOR ME.
-A second wind occurs at the 1h 45min mark.
-While it does not make my body less tired in the gym after a set, it keeps my willpower strong, which will push me to do more. It's like my mind throwing my body around.
-Excellent for endurance training (distance runs)


That's all so far.


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment