Friday, February 17, 2006

Yaaaaawn.

We had our school's annual cross country thing today. They changed the location because its our school's 100th year, and 'Time for a change'.
AT LEAST MAKE IT SOMEWHERE A BIT CLOSER TO HOME, EH?
The place was so far away we almost got lost. And it even took as a few minutes to find everyone, WHEN WE WERE IN THE AREA. Jeez. They coulda provided a map or something. Rr.

The event was pretty fun.
I was getting all hyped to go run, stretching and all, when - OMG - my form teacher asked me to go join the group of people going for the 'Funwalk'.

This is basically walking around dressed up in self-made costumes relating to our class' chosen theme (Ours: Tribal Warriors. Oo-gashaka oo-gashaka. XD)
Still, I've learned not to argue with my form teacher, and I figured I would run later anyways (WHICH I DIDN'T.>:|), so I went.
It wasn't too bad, involved sitting in the sun alot before we actually WALKED, but we got to play with the spears, which was pretty fun.
The big surprise I got was when our class got first prize. First prize. I still don't know what the prize was though. Rumors say money.

I've got a few stuff to blog about (From like, two weeks ago. Stuff from school and the new year.) next time, but I'm too tired now.

No comments:

Post a Comment