Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I Need To Think Up Better Post Titles

I've been theorizing about why my school periods are starting with great, great frustration now, and my theory is that it is because Chun Feng is not coming to school lately. he is sick.
It is not that I miss his company or his habit of sleeping in class, no, nothing like that. But it is because that when he is absent, he leaves a blank space. A blank space in that chair of his.
And this is dangerous.
For the SK has lurked behind that row of seats, waiting for a chance to sit closer to me.
He has taken his chance, and he sits behind me. And damn is it frustrating.
Do you like being pestered, bombarded rather, with jokes and quotes from movies that were released years ago?
Do you like being told the same damn joke over and over?
Do you like this happening to you each morning, marking the start of your very school lessons?
EACH. BLOODY. MORNING?

And that is why I am bitter in mornings. Why I have been that way recently, I mean.

I hate him now.
Because he is changing my style of typing here (very subtle in the change, but I see it: I haven't typing with the rush to do so, recently.)
Because he is making me dull in my morning periods, blocking my will to learn and sucking the soul from my body with each LAME STATEMENT.
Because he approaches me even before class, even when he has nothing to say.

And this is the part where Van comes in to suggest some method of help.
... please?


Anyways, the remainder of this post will consist of little notes and reminders for me to remember what to post about the next time I post.

Brow utility (in class).
Zebra crossings.
How staying late in school happifies me so.


Feeling like shitnuggets:

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment