Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Well, That Sucks

Something sucky happened today.
Chun Feng came back, and Shuen Keat spoke considerably less to me today.
But my theory of gloominess has been proven wrong. I remained stuck in another depressed morning, despite the lack of incredibly over-repeated jokes and quotes. What is it that is eating into my happiness?

Could it be schoolwork?
No, I didn't mind the assignments today.

Could it be lack of sleep?
Maybe, but I still was gloomy on Monday morning after resting all Sunday.

Well, I do hope it gets better. I'd like me back.

Ah, I did think of one thing that kind of bummed me earlier today.
Well, Mrs Y lost the cap to her back marker, and somewhere during her lesson it was pointed out by D that she had accidentally made two black marks on Van's back. The back of her shirt.
Needless to say, Van went crazy. The fact that it was Mrs Y that did it made the situation worse, for Van hated Y. After asking for the price of a school shirt from us, she demanded the price from Y. Well, there isn't much in that that bummed me, it was majorly from what happened shortly after.
V and D plotted V's revenge against Y. It kind of sickened me to hear the snickering and laughing in the process of the planning. It reminded me of the evils of teenagerism. The way they sounded so determined in her revenge, how they laughed in anticipation for it to happen, and how satisfied she looked after it did happen.
Seeing Van satisfied does not sicken me, but seeing anybody satisfied from such a cause does.
She'll hate me, probably, for writing this, but I'll leave it to her to explain how what she did was indeed fair. I'm sure she has a reason. I hope it's just.
: (
It was during that period that I had my first sign of sympathy for Y. Something did it.


I'm killing myself with this post.


Just got off the phone with Freddie.
His excuse for not coming tomorrow definitely is something I accept, but I don't know about the rest.
Well, if they're going to boot him, I want him to be some form of outside help. Damnit.


Almost forgot:
I played around a bit with the school piano today. Played it by ear. It kind of sucked as the notes were all blocky and the music had not flow, but it was a shot at playing again.
Sigh is the word of March.

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment