Saturday, April 04, 2009

OferOtrum

Went to Outram with cf to get my cert today. Apparently the office was closed.

WTFBBQRAERROOOARHOWDAREDEY

But it was an okay day at Outram. I guess. They held Climax (the rockclimbing event) in the sports hall, though the turnout wun so great. Was it even advertised? Has the event ever been advertised?
I guess it'd be better tomorrow anyway, for the A Div. climbing. Booyah.
Ate at friggin MAC. What the

The walk up to Outram was nice, though. Was smiling almost all the way. That familiar trek up to the bridge to Outram. S-suh-suh-siigh.
I had to jaywalk of course. Saw Naim too! And Chingyan.

Here's some beesites for all you bored internetters out there:
B
E
E

Randomfact news!: I apparently have a long neck, comments a friend. Or should I say commented. On Thursday. Wee.

Bah, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment