Sunday, May 03, 2009

Run West, my Son

Runthots:

-It would be nice to see a National Just-Go-Out-And-walk-Around Day happen. For everyone to take a break and explore the space around them. Take a breather. And it would be called... the Big Roam. Or Jalanfest. Or something.

-It would be nice to see more obsessives. Their fixation brings them to places we never thought to look, and they bring back things we never knew we could dooooo.

-It would have been nice to have a watch that didn't bloody stop every few minutes. Then I'd know if I ran an hour. Dangholio.

-It would have been better if I didn't shatter the watch face, ahem.. heh... ha.

Am now playing around with alphabet soup. I'm sorry, S, I couldn't help myself.
Scoop one: BONKO
Scoop two: FOOK
Scoop three: WOIY
Scoop four: VYLIPPN
Scoop five: VED

Et cetera.
Et cetera.

3pm, yo.

-Zan

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment