Sunday, August 30, 2009

Babatunde

Time to dump my handphone's Notes folder here.

'Matteo de longis' - artist whose stuff is ossome. Noted down the name when jc and I were at Bishan Library, so I wouldn't forget.

'Slimming cream is dangerous. This is strike two.' - sometime in... July(?), I accidentally dropped a can of slimming cream that was on top of a tall cupboard in my pursuit of a new tube o' toofpaste. The can cracked, and some of the orange cream landed on my forearm.
An hour or so later, in the mrt, I noticed that my forearm really hurt. Apparently a blueblack had formed without me noticing. The pain got worse. Foul substance!
Why strike two? Well. Somebody I know applied the stuff direcrtly on their stomach once, didn't understand how it worked. Didn't know it would sting so very, very badly.
Foul substance.

'Is 'generating phlegm like sneezing in your mouth?' - Random qn-in-head. Whilst walking across the parking lot on the way to the overhead bridge.

'Metal chair with extremely sharp spikes for legs. Every time you sat on it it would sink further into the floor/ground/earth, becoming one with that spot 'forever'.' - While walking up the hill late at night.

'Sensors to measure the weariness of people. Judged on weight of articles carried, age, muscle mass, etc. For usage in mrt cars as indicator of seat priorities.' - Outram mrt. I suspect this is the result of my brain being whiny about my everheavy bag.

'Jobscentral.com.sg/careerfair' - For memory.

'Get hit. Let go.' - No remember why. Maybe this was after parent-teacher meeting. Or something.

'An expert is someone who was once pert.' - Yesterday, on the way to the bank. Wordplay is win!

In exactly a month, I will have 2 stages left before I complete Level 2.

Back to paper?
Back to paper?
Back to paper?


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment