Saturday, September 05, 2009

If I see another old lady NOT use the reserved seats again...

The volume of a pizza radius z and thickness a is given as
pi z z a.
Neat stuff.

This post will prelude me using the next few hours finishing off EoM draft 1. Rawrg. Haven't done a non built-up post in a while.
Ah!
Yes.
Let this post mark.. the start of our September study-holiday. I suspect outings and such will arise, which will be slightly annoying, but eh. Bla. Peh. Pff. Que sera sera and all that.

BIOLOGY
*Biomolecules
-Carbohydrates
-Proteins
-Lipids
-Nucleic Acids
*Cell Biology
*Enzymes
*DNA+Gene Expression

PHYSICS
*Measurement
*Kinematics
*Forces
*Newton's Laws
*Conservation of Momentum
*Work Energy Power
*Circular Motion
*Gravitational Field
*Oscillations
*Thermal Physics
*

MATHEMATICS
*Binomial
*APGP
*Summation
*MOD
*Recurrence
*MI
*Graphing
*Inequalities
*Functions
*Vectors

ECONOMICS


I wonder if mosquitoes ever go into shock. When I 'hit' them and find them flying away when I raise my hand. Did the massive sound not affect them at all? Can they hear?
Blof


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment