Sunday, September 20, 2009

Random Ramble. Ings.

Red bean snacks are win.
refrigerated-then-left-to-thaw-in-a-plastic-bag-before-eaten red bean snacks are very, very fail.

see also: diarrhea

When you are doing something that will involve the alteration of somebody's conditions, it helps to heighten your approval ratings when you ASK FIRST.
:< @ mom
Also, It's been a while. This is the 174th day. 9 days more and it'll have been a whole half year (in terms of months) that I've had my hair uncut.
(omg, 1+7+4 = 12! And 1+2 = 3! And 9 is 3 squared! I should care somehow!)


Oh, Time. There you go. Again. Running away.
Or rather, being pushed away. Displaced.
By a force mysterious. Something, or someone.
Do come back.
Be mine again.


SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT LAST WORD MEANS YET, BUT I'LL LOOK IT UP K?



-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment