Monday, June 19, 2006

I don't speak that dialect.

To the person who directed the commercial with the following sentence:

There's one language we all speak.
Football.

CURL UP AND DI-
I mean...

.. I don't like you.
Stereotyping piece of poopoo.
On that note, WHY DOES ALMOST EVERYONE SEEM TO LIKE FOOTBALL SO MUCH. ARGH.
Leave comments. I need a good answer.


Now, for Part 2 of this magically happy entry.

I've gone through the Friendster list, and noticed that half of the 'Friend's on it are people I barely talk to. Sure, I've seen a few at school, subtle glances while walking past each other, but that would be the highest form of contact I have with these people.

Most of them add me. I really can't brag about this, because I can't add who I don't know. Now, when I look at the same peoples' profiles, they have about over 300 friends, 100 at minimum. This scares me. This means people are going around Friendster adding and ADDING people for no reason... yeesh.
This also drives me even further to my 'theory' that people only use Friendster for seeing peoples' pictures. Sneaky little weasels.

Part 3:
I would fill this bit in with my dreams of last night and the night before, but certain people I know read this blog, and it's just too embarassing (The corny kind.) to let em out. So ha.
So all you get is this wonderful video, which is definitely compensation enough if you ask me:
Going for an English.

READ BEFORE WATCHING:
For those who don't get it..
In Britain, English people usually go to Indian restaurants (I hate the way that word is spelt) on Friday nights, and call it 'Going for an Indian'. This is the Indian version.

Part 4, because I keep coming up with stuff to add:

I've noticed a trend going 'round Messenger, where people (usually girls) have scary, fear-striking nicnames like "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU, LEAVE MI LIFE ALONE :'("
but when you start talking to them:

"Hi."
"hi"
"What's with the nicname?"
"nth la lol"

There are names with a suicidal gist too, like "nobody luvs mi, sumtimes gonna feel lik killing myslf"
But they still speak chirpy and sunshine-filled on conversations.

.. Creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment