Friday, June 02, 2006

Post fuzzy time.



Today my fuzzhead was revealed to the world. At polo training.
Not much, but they like it. :D
Surprisingly, I didn't get any

"OH MY GOD"

"YOU STUPID IDIOT, AHAHAHAHAA"

"YOU, AHAHAHAHA... AHAHAHAAHAHAHA YOU LOOK LIKE A COCONU-"

Yep, I didn't get any of that. Lucky me. Yay!
(PS: To that guy-playing-football-with-trunks-and-SHOES-on, you looked... REALLY gay. No offense.)

After polo I went out with Van, Nat and DEVAR.
I can't believe I didn't foresee Van calling the new haircut 'CEEEUUUUTE' tho. That was a shocker. She even shouted it at first sight!
Oh, and she is, as of my counting, the second person to rub my fuzzy head. First is me.
So Devar didn't know it, but he looked very.. very VERY corny. Hip-hop corny.
He had pants pulled down so far you could fit a balloon between his crotch and his pants-crotch.
(Sorry Devar, I know you don't wear that kinda underwear.)
Chains on his wrist, hair styled to the maximum, eyes squinted, head cocked up, and to top it all off, the subtle rubbing of his... DAMN EVER-GROWING GOATEE. You dick, you.
(PS: Hair growth post-mortem DOES NOT EXIST, DEVAR.)

We had fun popping bubble tea bubbles from the straws. Van and Devar were kinda disgusted-looking tho. Damn their mock-maturity. You know that shit is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment