Saturday, February 14, 2009

ЯAR

Some blogs have this 'Things I want' box/list on the left or right side of the blog, aligned with the 'Entries' and 'Profile' and all that.

[one post-it note is considered obsolete. It is removed from the wall. bum bum.]
I wish to make my own list at the moment.
Rewr.

S7UfFz I W4n7s!1!1!

|Huge study table
[5.40pm: LOLLERZ. Just fixed my watch. Battery was just popped out of the socket a little. pfff]
|Lead for my 4 (and soon to be 5) empty mechanical pencils.
|Three over-seventyfive-percent scores.
|Get promoted, of course.
|MASTER TIME. MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHE
|Find a mechanical pencil with an exit-hole big enough to accomodate these HB 0.7 leads Claire gave me ages ago.
[I gotta go friggin defer! NOW.]
[oh yeeaaahh!!]






|Love my cca
|Take a picture of each of the pieces of paper I've stuck on my wall, and then clear the wall.
[och mein gott]
[Just checked, it's one more day to a whole month since I've been keeping track of my _____!]
[will post it here after tomorrow]

|Telekinesis. No, not telepathy. Telekinesis.
|Telekinetic control on an atomic level

hm..


|Eighty trillion Euros


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment