Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Zmmmm...

Thought.
Conceived during my walk from school to Serangoon MRT.
Suits that enable the wearer to feel absolutely no pain (not no feeling - no pain.) would be a boon to the technical training of martial arts. One could practice endlessly on an actual person - not a bag of sand - without holding back in any way. Or worry as much about making mistakes.

Got to jot these things down, you know.

Note: Smokers help my circulatory system's efficiency. When I hold my breath and walk quicker, my body is forced to make do with relatively less oxygen.

Bought sexay new NYJC FBT shorts today! WOOOO
I hate them. I hate the shortness.
Will probably just use em for running.
NOT JUDO

To do:
Look up prices of things in the 'production cost' list for The Project.
Tell Mrs Boo that parents won't be coming.
Inquire about the math China trip.
Inquire about math interest group
Inquire about the IT courses. Date? Collides Project Management course?
Find deadline for MRP
Read up on oil

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment