Friday, July 03, 2009

Crackle-Pop

Alpen, milk and two strawberries.
In a blender.
Oh yeah.
(Don't taste no different, actually)

"Meh"

List of asymmetries I've found through the years:

-upper teeth/gum row tilted slightly anticlockwise (clockwise from my view) with respect to upper lip
-left tooth-between-canine-and-fronttooth slightly more inside the gum than the right tooth-between-canine-and-fronttooth
-(my) left eyelid lower than right
-left chin hair grows pointing downwards, right chin hair points back
-same thing with central region of eyebrows: left one starts off pointing up-ish, right one starts pointing sideways
-EARS. Left one sticks out more
-sparser arrangement of sideburns on my right cheek than the left one
-nails of left and right big toe are strangely differently structured

And that's just the ones I've found.


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment