Sunday, July 12, 2009

Failboy Fail Is.

And I turned anticlockwise, still facing the books. Seeing a row of identical Fables book spines, I took one out to see if I'd read it before. Familiar cover. Skimmed through it, found I had indeed read it before. Then I noticed to little boy to my right. He took a book out of one row of books, and unknowingly had shifted the bookstand that all the rest of the books in the row were leaning on.
One book fell. Then two. Then we both stood and stared as the rest of the row slowly tumbled to the floor.

I could've helped stop the great fall.

But.

I wanted to see how far it would go...


After about 5/6ths of the row's books were piled sideways on the floor, I dove in to help.

Done.

Continue walking around circular bookshelf. See boy again, this time with mother.
Boy takes out one book.
About 3 fall out, onto the floor.

Zan stifles laughter, looks away.



Failboy is fail.

And now, photodump from the phone.























(From National Museum)

(Not done yet, but not in mood to upload the rest)


Nostalgia tickles me. Come closer, darn you.



-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment