Sunday, March 01, 2009

Storage. I'm sorry.

Woo!
Wee!
Waa!
Wuu!
Wii!
Wai!
Woa!


kdone


Why do I like the song The Universal by Blur so much? Anywah, sickness-induced nostalgic blissy morning feelings have decided to stay with me for this morning. Awesome, it's not lost. I feel nice and morningy. And I like how I smell. Mmmm.
And Planetary the second
is
finished.
Gar. I should've gotten the third one on Friday.

1206pm: Marang road, you can do your best to hide your old smells. You can try. But I'll never forget.

12.14pm: Hey, whatever happened to DT?

12.30pm: holles krups, it's almost March.

1.07pm: anutha link.

2.44pm: Calvin & Hobbes. Ahh.

4.13pm: can j00 hear the rain?!??!?!!

5.21pm: Gah, I'll just publish this post now. Several scary lightning *tick*s on my monitor earlier, by the way. Not so frequent now, though. Hm. I wish I got really interested in world news when I was younger. Current events, all that. Politics. Yes, the things that would help me do GP. Tsk. Time to dive into news for the next 2 years. And beyond.

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment