Sunday, March 15, 2009

Volcano at Ten Percent. Or Less?

Yess. ! .

Vic late-ed me. Tsk, Vic!

Yesterday I saw a snail on the way back home, unhidden.
When was the last time I saw that? Wah. It's been a long while.

Yesterday Ahmad was humming I'm Yours (which he did the last SOAR session anyway..), and that evening there was a guy beside me at harbourfront station whistling I'm Yours real loudly, and when I switched the radio to 98.00 today, I'm Yours just started. Buh?

At 1405 today, on the train going from Harbourfront to Chinatown, there were 11 people in front of me wearing jeans. All of them. Inclusive of Vic (who was actually beside me..) and the jeanskirted girl. Buh.

Ah, and I saw Syaz at the Bugis library today. She looked sick

I simulated investigative Digging in my head today on the way back from le Tanglin. Should do it more. Or not. A bit pointless.

[6.27pm: Power 98 has played 2 of the songs from my mp3 in consecutive order. What are the chances?!?!?@? Probably not as low as I think.]
There is no answer if there is always a question.
The real question is What Is Your Question, Sir, Ma'am.
Sum to infinity must exist one.


hMmm... Circles.

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment