Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zwitterionz

Think I scared him?


April issue? Buh?


Pre-judo judo gi:















Post-judo judo gi:















Being in JC means finally knowing which school those tie-bearing students come from in the mrt.
Being in JC means loving secondary school.
Means exercise too!
It means suddenly seeing more jc uniforms in the morning mrt.
It means knowing more Chinese people. The country, not the race.
It means knowing what a Vietnamese accent is.
It means wanting NS
It means showering in school a lot more
means my palms have bruises. o_O
Palm, actually.
it means things to do.
It means realising why my seniors used to say studying for Os was 'nothing'...
It means Mm, heh, ha, k
It means another msn folder for contacts
It means my wallet goes in my side pockets now, not back

and many more.
But I don't know what the More are yet.

I feel like I forgot something. That I was supposed to put here.
Bah

[11.02pm: Oh ja, I remember. A day or two ago I found myself feeling sooooo very very grateful for the fact that my right finger no longer had that fraggin bump/callous/corn/wart/whatever on it. And that there weren't weird little bumps on the tips of the thumbs anymore, or tiny dots embedded in the slightly-lower-than-top surface of my finger/s. Gosh. I was blissing back there, just looking at my fingers. My good ol fingers. <3]

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment