Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009

Resolutions time!
What can we cook up this year...

1. Consume nothing but water for 4 days. In January.
2. Obtain at least two As somewhere. Anywhere.


Augh, terrible kink in the right side of ma neck.
Errrgh


3. Fluid ambidextrous writing.
4. Draw good circles and squares with left hand.

Oh, and I shaved too! Within the first hours of the new year. woot
Just my face, though. I doubt the barber's open today.

5. (and this is from resolutions 2007..) To print out a Multiplication table to
the 100s, and an Exponentiation table to
the 12s.

New Years party. Wongs, Mahafy(however it's spelt)s, Kongs, Kongfriendses
First thing I did in 2009: sat on chair on Marang Road roof, popping crackerpopper things, saying Happy New Year.
Wootz0rx.

6. More than 1000 in the bank by March. Need to save, man.

Last books borrowed from library in 2008.
So says the receipt:

1. 52. Volume one
2. 52. volume two
3. Spider-Man and the Black Cat: the evil that men
(... do. I think. Lazy to check. I suppose the title was too long, it cut off from here. Tiny paper receipt.)
4. Kingdom come
5. 52. Volume three

=====================
You have outstanding library fines/fees of $2.10
Please pay at Transaction Kiosk/e-Kiosk, Thank yo
u
=====================


All comics. Bla.

4.48pm: Chloe's found the blog. Awesome.



-Zan

1 comment:

  1. It seems i have to log in to make a comment. Finding blog is Columbus like for me. Share feed yer exhibitionistic streak. Stalk-kar-tude is powerful indeed. Hope you can't find my blogs still. Uber Classified-O.

    ReplyDelete