Sunday, January 04, 2009

Of Tennisballs, Worms and Foreheads

Got my haircut! For the new year, of course.

On the way there, this popped into my head:

The animal that never falls: Earthworm.

Mm.
Oh, and the flash of sunlight from someone's shades made me want to draw a person with smoke seeping from their eyes really badly.
Mm.
Then I made it to the barber, after trying my best not to sweat in my shirt.
Waited for other patrons.
Done.
I sat down.
"Number one?" He said, smiling.
"Okay!" I said, smiling.
..
"You sure? Number one?" He said, smiling.
"mm..." sensing his doubt, I hmmed.
"Okay, number two first, then I see if I want 1."
..
"Number two ah... okay, I do 3 first, then you tell me..."

And so it commenced.

Seconds later, I opened my eyes and saw the front part of my head 'number 3'ed.
"Shorter." I said. Smiling.

And so it began, for real.
Tadaa. Finish.


On the way back, this popped into my head:

Is a really big forehead called a fivehead? And does the name change with each varying degree of frontal-upper-head length? eg. sixhead, sevenhead, eighthead...

I returned home. Of course mom goes "So shooort!". Smiling.

k done

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment