Thursday, January 08, 2009

Strike One!

Gothere how could you!
at least I got there, but you weren't being specific enough.
Luckily, the nice (makeup-masked) lady in the LRT provision shop nearby knew the way to Pioneer JC.
"You can go to Teck Whye."
"which busstop do I take to go there? Bus number?"
"Oh, there's a bus interchange just behind here, just take 975."

Big thankers!

..

I guess Gothere gets some credit for putting me in the right area.
Thanks, man.

So anyway.
Open House one: Pioneer JC.
Not bad. I came just in time for performances (mass dance, cheerleading), but tagged along one of the tours.
Benedict/Sebastian's cousin was on that tour. Leading it! Small world.
Country, rather.

And I got to ask students about:
Physics, Project Work
And teachers about:
Physics, Literature, General Paper, Economics

End open house report.


I made my way back with my very first LRT ride from Pheonix to Chua Chu Kang. Finally in the mrt system.
Then went home.
Woot. z.

Home, took vic's stuff, went to SRJC, collected her edusave cheque, back home.
I took the wrong train the way back, so ended up going from Kovan to Punggol.
Which has nice looking benches. That have armrests! Too bad they're a bit slanty, though. Have to sit upright in order to not slowly slip down.
Sengkang looked like it had the best seats. Armrests in every section, and it bends in so you'd stay in rather than out.
I'll try em one day.

Big trip through the NEL from Punggol to Harbourfront, but the trip fortunately gave me enough time to complete 52: The Companion.

Here comes the 8th.
Ahoy.



-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment