Sunday, January 25, 2009

Journey to the West

Immune system, rest.

Rules:
-Jog or run for one hour.
-Head West.
-Do not stop or walk.
-Stay on the coast.
-Yeah, walk back if you want. Whatever.

ANYWAYS.

Yeah, I can barely walk at the moment. Feet ache. Legs kind of ache. Recovering from tiredness.
I left a little after 1.30pm, considered my 'Start' at 1.35pm.
After an hour, I found myself inbetween 711 Clementi West Street and Tien Wah Press (pte) Limited.

This is le route. Woot woot.

And my walking speed is slightly more than half my joggin speed. Took me almost 2hrs to walk back.

Consumption upon return:
-A bit of grapefruit juice (Ceres)
-A bit of cranberry&kiwi juice (Ceres)
-Some grapes
-Water
-A medium/small ish banana
-Eating Nasi Lemak now
-Drinking Heaven & Earth Chrysanthemum Green Tea now


Weehee! Morning well spent.
.. exercise-wise.

Feet, rest.
Shins, rest.

Breathe.


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment