Saturday, January 30, 2010

Boe Tax

Barber had his naughty grandson in the barbershop today.
Decided to try having the top slightly longer than the sides, to reduce the poofing-out look that occurs when my hair goes longer.

Two spambots on msn I've deleteblocked recently:

missberner31@hotmail.com:

"Hi. Who is this?"
"hey"
" Do I know you?"
"i'm 21/f your a male right?"
"Yeah. How did you get my email?"
"nice, I just got off work and finally got some time to relax which site did i msg you from again?"
[at this point it's pretty obvious. Just one more test..]
"Applesauce."
"I am a little busy right now, trying to upload some new pics to my photobucket if ya wanna check them out go http://photobucket.com/SweetSouthern tell me what ya think :-)"
"k you're a bot. tsk."
"whats a bot?"
DELETE

corrineklegin95@hotmail.com:

"Hey. Who is this?"
"hey, hows it going?"
"Crap. You're a bot."
"whats a bot?"
"you"
"i'm 22/f your a male right?"
DELETE

Be wary.

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment