Thursday, January 07, 2010

Many Dollars and No Sense

Little experiment: to look inside oneself and continuously asking the question 'Why?' after I make a thought. To dig deeper to the simple driving forces of my character. Flublfubllbub.

Today I finally figured out how I want to die!
I wanna be an old person, and allow myself to fall to my death from the highest possible height that I can. Like sky-diving. As high as I can, then I'll fly down. Suspended in mid-air, for the longest time before my death. To bring myself hurtling closer and closer to the world until I am one with it. Flublsdlsublub.

Today I also realised that.. I kinda.. am sad that Huseyn isn't joining us next year. Hurm.
Anyway. A good start with H, S and ZK yesterday.

miniBeard is evening out!

Fascinating.


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment