Thursday, January 14, 2010

When the moon is yellow silver

Maybe when our story's over
We'll go where it's always spring
The band is playing our song again
And all the world is green
~Tom Waits

Today was the first time I saw a part of my own face flash in the eigengrau. Hrm.

Diaryblogging for today:
Went to school early for PE at 7.30. Height&weight check, followed by three laps around the field. Followed by pullups. ZK did not do his share. Went to canteen, ate yong tau foo, went to econs. Then math lecture. On the applications of differentiation. Then GP. Then physics with the wonderful new teacher Mrs C. Then canteen for an hour before clb. I don't know what it was. But I was dying in that classroom keeping my eyes open. This does not happen. Maybe it was the early PE.
Then I homed.
Then here.

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment