Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Diaryblogging, dwei und drei

Tuesday:
OPEN HOUSE.
Assembly in the hall, followed by further preparation of booth. Setting up the banners, tablemat, posters, flyers, tiny bookmarks, mats. We changed into our gis and operations soon begun.
Had fun manning the stall. Playing the role of Obligatory Annoying Photographer and watching L, KS and D get chosen the highest number of times (ignoring the fact that we forced KS to play a number of times). Evasive tactics to exclude myself as a armwrestle victim were initially successful, such as playing the 'host' and telling guests they could "play with annnyone you want here" so that they would look around at everyone else. 8D
Watched a bit of the performances, walked around, had lunch, had fun. Felt nice going around the school barefoot. And I shoulda shoulda joined them in 'Tell me'. CRAP
Then it ended. Pack up, help others. Go homme.
Read a bit of that book, finished up biology homework, spent the rest of the evening doing math.

TODAY:
First morning assembly of the year! H, S and I clinched the front part of the assembly line so hurrah. H transitioning from "sol" to "zom".
Econs lecture on Trade. New lecturer, who I feel is the CCW of the Econs department. Der lecturer ist gut!
GP. Mrs T is okay-er than she first appeared. Very much so. But I still don't like the way she does that thing.
Break. Briyani rice is now available in nyjc! As is prata! Fists. In. The air. Exclamationmark.
Math. We chased Mr H to the class after waiting for him to leave the canteen before we left. Went through the differentiation tutorial, thank goodness, quite quickly. He gave us a good refresher on trigonometric properties. Inducing more oooohhs and ohyaaaas.
Bio. Much better than expected! Mr MG's the new tutor. Okay today, but he warns us of change because today was merely our first tutorial with him. Homework: 300-word essay to introduce ourselves to him. wth. side-note: thank you h2 bio students who dropped to h1. Now I have more people in class that I know.
After bio, went to atrium. Signed name on attendance sheet for Bridging Programme records. Filled in new reflection form, meaning my previously-completed one was a bit of a waste. Rr.

Pretty good day, when I think about it.

Now, to book. Then, to math.

(edit: forgot to mention the odd feeling in my right ear. Been lingering with me for the past two days. Feels as though there's water inside my ear, but.. not. Not sure what it is, but I know it is annoying.)

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment