Sunday, January 10, 2010

Weirdo Dreams

The ghostly backyard. Walking around, we come to a door around the corner. Before we can read the sign on it, it opens and a little girl stands before us. She looks at us, and suddenly a large, exhausted-looking middle-aged and grey man slumps out, putting a hand on my shoulder for support before walking away, followed by the little girl.
We read the sign.
BEWARE
THE PERSON HERE IS A DEAD ENGINEER AND OFTEN FINDS WAYS TO LOCK PEOPLE IN. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Something along those lines. A little longer, perhaps. But I know as I read the bolded text that I was not going to go in that room. I hope he's not feeling too adventurous either. I look at him, and we both turn away from the door. Phew. Of course it then made sense why the large man was so tired - he must have been afraid he may never had left the room. Or something. Perhaps the hand on my shoulder was the result of a yearning for human contact after being stuck so long. Maybe the girl was, in fact, not in there with him. Odd.

-Zan

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and earlier there was one part where I was on my room balcony, looking out at the banana trees. And he found dying dolphins inside the leaves of the tree, which for some reason were on the ground and wrapped around the trunk. As if the inside was a sort of womb for developing dolphins or something. And I looked at the potted plant on my balcony, which for some reason was also a little banana tree, and had dead miniature dolphins dropping out of the leaf/wrapped trunk too.

    WEIRD SHIZ, DUDE.
    -Zan again

    ReplyDelete