Saturday, January 14, 2006

Ah, Saturday morning.

8.00 am:
I wake up to a loud, annoying tune of "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" coming from nowhere. In heaven, angels are pointing at me and laughing, because I can't wake up properly for once. Stupid angels.
I wait for the high-pitched tune to end, jamming my fists in my ears.

8.15 am:
The alarm clock finally finishes it's song of of mass irritation, determining the guarantee that my ears won't bleed eardrum when they get opened, which they do.
But, oh no.
It starts over.

10.30 am:
I wake up again to the sweet, sweet sound of nothing. I look to my right and see a nice alarm clock, with the 'snooze' button neatly turned on.
Only, the snooze button is actually a 4-inch long dent in the clock, and the light that shows it's turned on is flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment