Friday, January 13, 2006

Numero uno.

Day one in the world of blogging.

People do it, the school's encouraging it (blog contests. CONTESTS. What?), and now I decide to give blogging a try.


..

..


Well, this is.. new... and I haven't (and probably won't any time soon) really... introduced it to anyone yet.. I suppose I can do anything I want..

Bla.
Bluggedy.
BLINGADINGADOO.


Still, this is my first blog... post.
So.
I shall make it nice (kinda) and proper (kinda).


MY DAY.
Well, today started with me waking up early with painful eye-crusties (again), and showering with all the precious warm water used up (again), and started off school in the hall hopelessly alone and sitting (again).
Classes were okay, started with our groups giving out our "project" characters' descriptions. The paper was suddenly (but with subtle sneakiness) pushed to me, so I could present it. Yes, without being told beforehand. So much for group discussion. Jeez.

Still, we were 'saved by the bell', and Van was gonna do it because, well, she was holding the paper. Trying to give it to me.
Now, part of me goes "HA. THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN AND YOU SHALL PAY.", and the other part of me goes "Uh oh.I better watch my soon-to-be-tender shoulder and back area, she's giving me the squinty kill-mode look."
But I laugh anyway. What a saint.

Next lesson: Geography.
Blablabla, watched old-time videos about oil refinement in Singapore..

Next lesson: MANDARINARINARIN.
Not too bad actually. Did a bit of work, avoided conversation about the kite we had to make. (That's right. A kite. for chinese lessons. What. The. Earth.)

Next 'lesson': Recess! (Note how it rhymes with YES.)
Recess was okay, we got let off early, so we ate early, but had to choke up a bit of the food 'cause DT saw us.
"And I suppose he should spit out the food he was eating until the bell rings blablabla"
But innocent me was chomping away. Aha. Maybe I got let off because I was the only one there eating fruit?

("Sticks and stones... won't break my bones. But always... will.. be true." I love this song. I love Tom Waits. And yes, I've said this 10 bujillion times before.)

Next lessons: something. something. math. something. Home.
It didn't rain today! Finally, a day where I don't come home soaking with my clothes 20 pounds heavier and a guarantee of waking up flu-ified the following morning. Rain is a dog. Of the female variety.

Augh. I probaby shouldn't be picking at this pimple-scab. Oh, No. Now it's this huge, vertical puddle of blood on my face.

Note to self-which-I-show-you-anyway: dried up puddles of zitblood are cool. Puddles that haven't dried are messy. Messy factor = 10. Over 3.

1 comment: