Saturday, January 28, 2006

Day rate: 64%.

20%: Chinese new year celebration today, which replaced the last two lessons.
-10%: Last two lessons included english, and we had POA work to do. On this day. Of celebration.
-5%: Senior citizens blocked my view during the performances.
10%: Indian/malay performances were pretty good. Dunno why they had them on a CHINESE New Year's celebration. I mean, I know it improves the whole racial harmony thing, but they shouldn't force em to do that, really..
-10%: Overall thing was kinda boring. Appreciate the effort I must, tho.
25%: Went to Radin Mas for cny celebrations (I have no idea why we do this. Tradition, I guess.) and actually had a good time despite the lack of people.
5%: Met *BLEEP* there by sheer coincidence. Percentage woulda been higher if we got to talk more. Mm.
5%: I got to eat an awesome blueberry jam waffle. Those are the best.
10%: Walton party. Man that was good tofu.
-5%: Guess I shuldn't have eaten so much tofu. Auugh..
10%: Great fireworks view.
-5%: Shouldn't of drank so much Green Orange (haha) tea.
14%: That Koh guy is awesome. I want more of his riddletricky things.
-10%: ate too many chestnuts. Ughr.

No comments:

Post a Comment