Thursday, January 26, 2006

From my Handy-Dandy-Notepad.

Well, I decided to post what I've been putting in my little notepad, where I scribble my thoughts[T], stuff to look up[W], words to define[M] and ideas[I] on so I don't forget them.

_______________________
SONGS TO LOAD
Group X - girl
that beefcake song
[W]

all my smarter friends have ****** ******** (Sorry, this contains no vulgarities, but may be offensive to certain friends of mine.)
[T]

The plural of oasis
[W]

Moon stealing sun's spotlight (don't wanna explain.)
[I]

properties of skin-cuts or scrapes healing in different temperatures
[W]

Rain - spreading germs
[W]

A world where no colour but blue exists, cave-digger-ist-things find the most beautiful thing their world has ever seen, the colour red, in solid form. They use this magic thing to colour everything in their world red. After all, after seeing blue all the time red is the most beautiful thing in existence. In months they realise all blue is gone and they are once again a world with one colour
[I]

____________________________________________

...
And that's it for now. Man I need stuff to blog about. Rrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment