Sunday, January 22, 2006

Whoooo are you.

There comes a time for every Friendster member when they look at their list of friends and think: "Who are these people?"
Man, I'm looking at these people, and I see... nobody I know. That isn't from my class. Well, with with the exception of a few (people from camp, polo, and neighbours). I hope I never rech the level of 300+ friends on friendster. Idunno how they remember these people. If.. they do remember them anyways.

This is the best thing ever:
http://www.4q.cc/vin/index.php?topthirty

*sigh*
Starting to miss Campteen. Again.
Also starting to miss Canada. Again.
And starting to miss the holidays, after saying I missed school during the holidays.

Sigh.
Sai.
Sie.
Si.

PS: Happy birthday Grannybird!

1 comment:

  1. yea..me too missing campteen..n its nice makin frens like ya! ouh how time flies so fast..

    ReplyDelete