Sunday, January 07, 2007

Erosion is Neat.




These are two of the several photos I took yesterday at the foot of the hill that goes up to Marang Road. Neat little erosion formations I spotted after the heavy rain.
I've even resized them to 1024 x 768 pixels, so I, and you, can use them as a Desktop wallpaper, which is what I have done. Woo.

Explanation for the slow:
The rocks were there, on the ground, and the rain came and washed away all the sand/earth that was around the rocks (the rocks/pebbles acted as 'umbrellas' to the sand beneath them), making the pebble/rocks look like they were on these.. hills. Neat, huh?

(FYI: They're not huge boulders, just pebbles that I took reeally close up. Here's a flipped version of the first picture, which I figure would be better for use as a wallpaper.)

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment