Wednesday, January 10, 2007

RECALL

I thought of way back in Primary school, when we had one (very rare) conversation about Polys, JCs, and Where-Do-You-Want-To-Go.

It went something like..
"You want to go to Poly or JC after Secondary school?"
"Dunno leh..."
"You know in Poly don't need uniform but JC must need?"
"HAAA... really ah? Ok then I choose Poly"
"Set?"
"Set."

(Note: some of the horrible Singlish here is exaggerated, what with my vast knowledge of the creole language and all.)

If it only it was that simple now, heh.
We know too much to be happy (in short term).

I also realised how much the previous post made me less troubled about the extra 1 year given by being in the NA stream.
Of course, the only reason it's 'extra is because streams with 4 years exist. Grar.

Oh, and this morning (while I was showering) my mind somehow conjured up this poetic-sounding bunch of words which, as much as it will to you, confuses me:

Look past the sun, the moon, the stars
beyond the planets, Venus, Mars
Beyond it all, beyond the dark
Stark void unknown to us, so far
away that we shall never know
what do you see?
I see
me.


What the poem means,
I haven't the darndest clue. It just popped up in my head.

THRIVIN ON THE ABSOLUT RANDOMNESS, BABY

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment