Saturday, January 27, 2007

FABERJOGGING.

Woke up at about 6.05 today, despite sleeping at about midnight the night before. Or maybe... this morning. Somewhere in there.

So I woke up and reminded myself that I wanted to go jogging on the weekend. (I wanted to, after eating so much and all.)

And so I showered.
And I changed.
And put on my socks.
And shoes.

And started running out on the road towards Mount Faber.
Woo.

I also helped this guy find Faber on the way back.

Coming back from Faber, up the hill to home, I thought of some weird little thingy while feeling the sweat in the hair on the back of my head:

Hairsweat means your hair's wet
Skinsweat means your skin's wet
And so on.

Get it?
Yes? No?

Well, have a good morning. I know I have.
CEREALTIME

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment