Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Schlump.

I've been feeling lazy these past few days.

Sleeping easily.

Waking up early on my own.
Waking earlier the later I sleep.

Just because Van thought it was amazing:
ON THE 15TH OF JANUARY 2007, MONDAY, I ("actually") CAME TO SCHOOL WITH SOCKS THAT WEREN'T OF THE SCHOOLS. BLACK SOCKS. TOE SOCKS.

And I thought on the walk up the hill to home:
Why is it that (well, to me,) when an Indian girl speaks English with a European/Caucasian accent, it sounds really... annoying (and arrogant), but when a Chinese girl speaks English with a European/Caucasian accent, she automatically becomes the hottest thing in the universe?

Strange.
(PS: Doesn't apply to Van, in my case. I'm used to her speaking, and only notice the 'accent' when I reiterate what she says with a guy voice. Again, strange.)

Hm. What's up tomorrow?
SS test (study for it)
POA thingy?
Oh, man. C4L lessons. Arrgh. Darn peanut.

And ZEST is in two days.
Awesome, it's gonna end.
More extras-

My religion: Whatever makes you happy. (Though I do favour the Clockmaker Hypothesis.)

About religion:
I think that humans will never really find the answer to the question of How It All Began. And not just the Earth, I mean All. How did God come to be? How did what made God be made (et cetera)? What caused the big bang? Is it all a loop? Why can't people like me just accept "God was just... there."? Will this all solve my easy-sleepiness? Is the answer No?

Which reminds me of an awesome paradoxical question I read once:

Is the answer to this question No?

Tis a muddled up post, 'tis.
Shlumpadump.

I hear their dog crying out from the balcony.
God it's sad.
Hearing it whine every night. Not being able to roam free like the other dogs.
Confined to the locked balcony, only able to see the night sky outside.
I wonder what it thinks.
What it would say.
Does a dog weep?
If it could, would its tears be seen?
Gah, there it goes again. IT'S SO TRAGIC.
All it wants is love.

All this sunken-feeling-ness makes me feel about her, for some reason.
Because she's the only thing I had for teenage 'romancery'? Only one who showed me le mushiness? Probably.
Till we meet again, I guess. Hope I don't forget you.


I wonder what Love feels like.
Why can't those who preach it describe it, huh Mariam? Huh Van?
Hmmm?
All people have to describe it is 'butterflies'. Or 'listening to more love songs'
Rr.

There goes the dog again.

Sigh.
..
Feeling emo sucks.
Thanks a lot, dog. You started it.

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment