Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grow Up.

Darkgreen,
Who are you to say that when you rejected taking it in the first place, making an excuse by telling ME not to 'joke around' and take it?
In you come with none other than those words, when you never even TOUCHED the damn thing, and she had to bring it to class eventually.
Have you no sense of responsibility?
You may refer to your SeeseA to counter that, fine, there is responsibility in that, but even then you don't do anything, as you boast so frequently to everyone. And even if you DID show responsibility then, do you think that compensates for EVERY OTHER aspect of life that demands responsibility?
It is a fact that for every project you've been in, that I've seen, you did nothing. Nothing for contribution. And the laziness isn't all.
Accompanying this, there still is Arrogance. The gift of the Brag. Hell, you brag and brag, but never really give others a chance to prove you wrong, do you? Nice my ass. "I listen to what people say" my ass.
I haven't forgotten the possiblity that why you act this way may just be 'for fun', or just you 'joking around'. Ah. joking around. Sound familiar? Look at that first paragraph now.
Anyways, you might say that it's all in good fun but, Mr I-Know-How-Everyone-Feels, think about outcomes such as this. Think about the little flames that build up in whoever has to take your arrogant shit.
I guess you didn't think about that beforehand, Mr Forethought.
Also: Caring for one person doesn't make you an extremely caring. Doesn't make you worthy of saying I'm So Caring. So shut up.

If you do know who you are, and feel that if I "want to say something say it to my (your) face",
maintaining the tough-shit aura you have worked so hard to build, No.
I don't want to say it to you.
I just want this to be my time to actually show how I feel right now, interruptions discluded, stupid bigot schoolgames aside, even if it's written in semi-secrecy.
This is all but a thought bubble, anyway.

I may return to calmness tomorrow, maybe even a state of acceptance for you, forgiveness even, but I'll keep this here as a scar. As a reminder that not all is happy and wonderful and great all the time. And a reminder to the mindless Me of tomorrow, who probably will forget about this after sleep.

(P.S: ARRH.)

(P.P.S: To someone else: You were right. You just didn't know how to express it.)

(P.P.P.S: See what happens when I wake up late and rushing?)

-Zan.

No comments:

Post a Comment