Saturday, February 24, 2007

Bax

Fortune cookie says:

The God of Fortune is with you today!

Anyways. The last Hongbao has been taken, and the counting shall BEGIN.

...

...

Woah!
More than I expected. Way more. Woot.

Dinner with the Wongs was interesting, and it was interesting to see Andrew after he'd gone through the most significant physical change in one's life - puberty.
Heck, he even had those little moustache-ends.
And his height! He's extremely close to my height, and I shall blame this on his association with basketball and his apparent 'bad eating habits', because protein helps you grow, and with a lotta eating comes alotta protein, I guess.
Rar.
Oliv and Andrew were quiet at the table, though. Quieter than usual, that is. I guess that's what happens when we have teenagers at the table. Adults kept the noise going, though. The conversation, I mean. Vic was the loudest of the children at the table, though. To me anyways. I can't blame her cause my ear was right in front of her..
Edward still a happy guy. Bouncy. The fact that Andrew's been teaching him the stuff he knows is great.
Hey, he'll be of Primary school age next year. Interesting.
I seem to be using that word a lot recently... to the thesaurus!

Oh, right, gotta meet Chris tomorrow.
Commonwealth, 11am
Woah, it's past 12!

I guess this is the last event I'll be having for a while, so I'll be going back to the old observational posting after this.

Two, two and six.


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment