Sunday, February 18, 2007

You foxy thing, you

ENTER THE FIRE PIG.

News for the new year. Or, rather, today:

FIREFOX IS BACK.
All it took was to completely uninstall my current (unworking) Firefox, and reinstall the new one. That's all it took! And here I was, mourning over how all my history and bookmarks would be uninstalled with the rest.

Kickass.

Smashmouth - Diggin' Your Scene is playing. Corny name, but does it ever fit the mood.

KickKickassass.

Aw, it's over.

Asskick.

Also: WE NOW HAVE 48 CANS OF HEAVEN&EARTH MANDARIN ORANGE.

KICKKICKKICKASSASSASS!



Also...



In honour of the Lunar new year, I shall paste bits of astrology involving, well, my year.
NYAH.

Here we go:

I am born in the year of the Metal Goat/Ram/Sheep.

The Sheep, or Goat, oddly enough, is thought to be the most artistic sign of the zodiac, perhaps because this is a very creative sign. The Sheep is artistically talented and has a great sense of fashion (Ha!) . Chances are that this type will prefer to be a designer or painter, or go into the kind of profession where he/she can make the most of his/her gift for creating beautiful things.

These people are considerate creatures - they think before acting, and try not to hurt anyone's feelings. If it ever happens that the Sheep person causes unforeseen problems, it is very likely that he/she will step forward to rectify the situation (Meaning: If I did anything wrong, I didn't mean it!) . This side of their character helps them maintain a healthy social life (Double Ha!) as well as enabling them to deal with life's ups and downs.

Sympathy is very important to these people as is the approval of people they respect. However, they sometimes require too much attention and impose too much on those who are close to them (I wouldn't know. You tell me.) .

Sometimes they are too sensitive for the real world; they often misinterpret situations. People born in this year are insecure. They need to feel loved and protected. They are easily drawn into complex predicaments. This being so, they usually shy away from confrontation, pull back when faced with heavy decision-making situations, and blatantly refuse to take an unpopular stand in a conflict. (I hate this paragraph.)

Zodiac Location 8th
Ruling hours 1pm-3pm
Direction South Southwest
Season and month Summer, July
Gemstone Emerald
Roughly equivalent western sign Cancer
Polarity Yin
(just for the record, I'm a Libra.)


... and I just came back from Mount Faber. It conveniently had to rain when I came back from the hill, though. Rr.

Method of getting past Hero the Wonder dog upon arrival:
Picking up some stick on the way home, and throwing it away from me when Hero started running to me. This diverted him for a while and by the time he started running back to me I'd reached the stairs. Mission successful.

Time of post start: 1545 hrs
Time of post end: 1721 hrs
Hey, I was distracted through the course of writing this.

Hey, this is my blog's second ever CNY. Woo.

PS: To J:
How's this for not thinking too much?


-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment