Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Cynical?

Well, I guess the fact that it involves magicians makes it cynical. To my eyes, anyway. A story about magicians can symbolize that all the magic in life must have a trick, a 'secret' behind it. It's all an illusion. A set-up.

Hey, you think it'd be really easy for a magician to go atheist? Kinda like Penn & Teller. Knowing so many secrets to so many acts that seem to be magic is bound to make one a skeptic. "Naw, it can't be real."
Even the machine that was said to be 'real magic' (in the movie) was later referred to as just being science instead.

And it's strange how I always wake up in the morning with this surprisingly slim body. No matter how much cereal I eat for dinner the night before, all that food takes no place in my body. Or at least appears not to anyway. Maybe all that energy is being used up when I sleep. Maybe my brain is excessively using up more calories to compensate for lack of physical activity. If that truly was so, I LOVE MY BODY. Maybe that's why I go to sleep with strange pieces of music being created in my head. Or wake up with completely random song lyrics sometimes.
Still, I don't wanna depend on my brain too much for my bodily fat-burning. (Or oxidizing.) My body has to get used to exercise. I do have water polo tomorrow. Damnit.

LESSONS FOR TOMORROW:
1MT
1SS
2EM
2PA
1SP
2C4L

The redder the font, the more I don't generally like the subject.


Hm. The weather forecast add-on in Firefox says it will be 'Cloudy with a thunderstorm for the next three days (including today).
It's still pretty sunny out. I'll base today's weather on whether I'll bring an umbrella tomorrow or not.

I wonder what's on Van's blog. Don't think she's updated it yet. Ar.
I bet Ada's updated hers. Off I go, then.

Oh.
Wait.
Just a word of thanks:

Thank you, Hero. I didn't know why you kept barking so awkwardly in the dead of the night, but I do now. I now see that your actions, although selfish, have spared Marang Road from being overrun by that pack of stray dogs. You get a mental cookie.

Hey, why is everything in tiny size? I hate this error.

... And that is all for this morning. Off I go!

-Zan



No comments:

Post a Comment