Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just pointer-outers

Just for those that may not get it:

ONE:
-This blog, as it is called, is a Thought Bubble. If you read these posts or even comment on them, that would be really cool. But for the reader that goes 'wtf did that last one mean, be less vague', be reminded that this is but a thought bubble, and what I think goes in it, vague as it may be.
I may even start a post with

"ARGH. Look at what you did. Now I can't tell them.

I wish you wouldn't show him anymore. Argh."

... that. Because, once again, the posts in this blog represent what exactly I am thinking at the time. So don't be confused.


TWO:

Just to keep people from getting further confused here - see that profile on your right there? That hasn't been updated in two years. Don't let it mislead you.

-Zan

No comments:

Post a Comment